PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSONS
Our private lessons are suitable for every type of swimmer: from beginners to your everyday swimmer to competitive swimmers and triathletes.
1 x PRIVATE LESSON (Individual or Shared)
Book in an hour to work on your individual stroke (or lack of)!
Book in for a private lesson or bring a friend for a shared private and motivate each other to reach your swimming goals!
3 x PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGE
This package gives you 3 x consecutive private lessons to develop your style. It is a great solution if your personal schedule doesn’t fit in with our Lap time sessions, Ultimate Beginner or Build your style course times, and you really want to fast track your swimming.
To get this package, please Sign Up or Log In on our booking system when you click BUY NOW and choose “Prepaid Packages”.
4 WEEK PERSONALISED SWIM PROGRAM
This 4 week program will be personalised for your ability, skill and swimming goals. This is a perfect option if you really want to fast track your swimming, whether it be learning to swim freestyle or working on your technique to improve your speed, fitness and stamina. This program is based around your private lessons and includes the following:
- 1 x Private Lesson per week
- Unlimited Swimming at Lap Time and Face The Waves sessions to utilise the skills learnt in your private lessons within a group environment*
- *For the safety and enjoyment of our Face The Waves sessions, a minimum of 1km continuous freestyle or more is required.
- Written Program to practice the skills and drills learnt during your private lesson in your own time.
- To get the most out of the 4 week program you are required to be able to swim in deep water and attend Lap Time and Face The Waves sessions. If you are not comfortable in deep water or feel your ability is not suited to Lap Time or Face The Waves you may consider a Package of Three Private Lessons instead.
To Book, please create a sign-in and log in on our booking system when you click BOOK NOW and choose “Prepaid Packages”.
What People Say
First session today very daunting, however, Katie was a true professional and handled my inadequacies with ease.. I look forward to the future sessions!Shane Hannah
Katie was fantastic! A 6am start can be challenging, but Katie was bubbly / motivating and fun. Within minutes I was in the water and learning new techniques while still feeling confident about my current style.
Really great to see how the Salty Fit branding is not just logos on jumpers, but is a whole approach to swimming and radiates though every part of the lesson.
Thanks so much, first of a session pack but already aspects to train on to improve and know that this is a great investment.Jeremy Garling
Very quick at noticing and concentrating on what aspects of swimming need to be worked on. Thoroughly enjoyed my lesson and looking forward to the next.Gerald Bojungs
Great fun and learnt loads in just an hour. My coach was super enthusiastic and full of energy! Looking forward to my next session.Chris Ellis
Thanks Jo I really enjoy our time this morning. I was quite nervous before hand. You may me feel comfortable from the start. Looking forward to next week. Thanks once again.David Bevan